PRIVATE MORTGAGE INVESTING EARNING AN AVERAGE OF 11%
Benucci Capital originates and underwrites high yielding, low loan-to-value loans to investors in the DC metro area.
We do not operate LLC mortgage pools – each private mortgage note made is funded directly to the insuring title company and your vesting is on each note and deed of trust.
Due diligence investor packages are sent before loan commitment which can including the following:
Due Diligence Investor Packages
- Property contract
- Tax records
- List of repairs
Advantages of Private Mortgage Note Investing
- High annual yields (typically 11%) secured by real estate
- Interest payments are paid monthly
- Low volatility returns not correlated with the stock market
- Substantial property equity cushions to protect your capital (loans are made at low loan to value ratios)
- Even high quality borrower are unable to obtain traditional financing because of the credit crisis therefore we are lending on higher quality borrowers
- Property values have begun to stabilize in many areas lowering the risk of private lending
(an equity cushion, title insurance, attorney preparation of loan documents, hazard insurance policy, a chance to perform due diligence, short term notes 6 – 9 months is typical and you wire your funds direct to a 3rd party – a title company for closing)
Investing opportunities; contact Joe Benucci.
This is not a Security. The information provided herein is not intended to be for the purposes of soliciting a Security under State or Federal regulations. This information is intended to give the private investor alternatives to stock market investments, but is not intended to be a solicitation of a Security under SEC rules and definitions. This is intended to be a private borrowing transaction.